Melbourne Article Directory
Melbourne LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Melbourne News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on melbourne.city and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using melbourne.city as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Melbourne business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 1
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Melbourne
Tips on Writing a Community or Business Article for the City of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
1. Know your target audience: Before you start writing, research your readership. Are you writing for locals or tourists? What are their interests and concerns? Keeping your target audience in mind will help you to craft an article that is engaging and relevant to them.
2. Use a catchy headline: Your article's headline is your chance to grab readers' attention and draw them in. Aim for something that is interesting, informative and a little bit playful.
3. Be concise: Long-winded articles can be off-putting to readers. Keep your writing clear, concise and to the point. Use short paragraphs and break up your text with sub-headings, bullet points, and images, if permitted.
4. Show, don't tell: Use descriptive language and provide vivid examples to bring your topic to life. This will help readers to visualize what you are describing and make your writing more engaging.
5. Be factual: Always double-check your facts and figures before publishing your article. If you are unsure about something, do some research to verify the information.
6. Include quotes: Adding quotes from local business owners, community leaders or experts in your article can add credibility and interest to your piece.
7. Use local knowledge: Draw on your own experiences and local knowledge to add a unique perspective to your writing. Write about your favorite local café or a hidden gem in the city that many tourists may not know about.
8. Add a call-to-action: Whether you're writing about a local event or a business, be sure to include a call-to-action at the end of your article to encourage readers to engage further or visit the location.
In summary, writing a community or business article for the city of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia requires being mindful of your target audience, using a catchy headline, keeping your writing concise and factual while showcasing local experiences, adding quotes and including a clear call-to-action to engage readers further.